It’s official! I’ve been working in this industry for well over a decade, and have developed (from scratch) well over a hundred WordPress sites. My experience with working with clients over the years, has uncovered one very big truth:
It is hard for individuals and new businesses to find the capital to invest in their online presence.
Enter WordPress, one of the most popular content management systems out there today. What’s WordPress, you ask? WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. Simply stated, it’s a free open-sourced application that allows you to easily add, update, and edit content on your site, as well, as install plugins and additional functionality that give you a professional and truly functional site. And the best part is WordPress, as well as many of their plugins and themes are absolutely free.
So, where’s the catch? Well, WordPress does have a learning curve and not everything is free.
That is why I’m pre registering for a small Workshop on Creating and Designing your first WordPress site. This workshop will include no more than 4 people, so you know your getting personal, and experienced training. We expect to hold this workshop in July, but I’m setting up early preregistering now to learn more about what my students want and refine the details and educational plan.
What you can expect?
- The total cost for this expected 2-day Workshop will be $250- Well below the standard, and includes great training and some cool freebies.
- A premium WordPress theme will be included with training for that theme. How to style & personalize this Theme without code
- Installation of your WordPress site on your own server
- Learn how to maintain & update your site & its content
- How to publish posts & pages
- Add plugins & widgets
- Create beautiful image galleries
- Create a contact form
- Install and use SEO tools and analytics for better search engine visibility.
I’m Interested! Now What?
Fill out the Form below. You will be contacted as soon as the details have been established. Any other questions, email me at email@example.com.