RE: Employment Opportunity: Junior to Intermediate Web/Graphic Designer
We are a small web/graphic design firm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Our mission is to provide professional, affordable and effective designs for small to medium sized businesses. We have a long list of services and are looking for a web/graphic designer with the fundamental knowledge to support our team and the willingness to learn and grow with our business.
This position is a work from home opportunity, however, we are looking for people local to the city for occasional in-person meetings and consults . Your skills need to be diverse, but you don’t need to be a pro – We just want to see a willingness to learn and grow. This position will start off part-time and may lead to more work in the future, as well, as increased compensation with proven success.
You’re A Fit If…
- You embrace change and are eager to learn and grow.
- You are organized and a good manager of time.
- You think and act creatively to solve problems.
- You are a good communicator and collaborator.
- You are self motivated and responsible
The skills you need…
- HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver).
- Experience Working with Joomla and WordPress
- Familiar with Social Media Tools.
Other skills we like if you had…
- Working knowledge of FTP
- Background in UI design
- SEO and Search Engine Optimization
Please do not apply by commenting on this post. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.