Web Design Services
Starting at $1777
- Hosting setup & Installation of CMS (Joomla/Wordpress)
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly designs available
- Installation and customizations to themed template.
- Up to 3 sets of revisions
- Design and Setup of up to 10 pages
- 3 Slides/ banners for your homepage; Contact form
- Your site can look better, work better, and generate more profit. We design clean, crisp and professional websites that convert visitors into leads and new clients.
Get everything from Development and Marketing in one place, and start your online presence ahead of your competitors.
Starting at $1500
- Keyword Research/Current Rankings
- Competitive Analysis
- Link Building
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Local Search Optimization
- Video SEO
- Web Marketing Analytics
At Sevens Creative Inc., we design, develop and maintain Custom and Templated Joomla and WordPress Websites. Great for Blogs; Online Magazines; Newspapers and publications; E-commerce websites; Directories; Online Communities; Personal, Event or Family homepages.
Websites created using both services are great for separating your design from content, and for adding functionality including SEO, Social Media, Security, User Groups with Access Levels, E-Commerce Websites and so much more.
We offer technical and creative fulfillment of open source web technologies Joomla and WordPress. Both platforms offer a very flexible, efficient and constantly updating Content Management system where web data is organized for search engines, easy updating, editing and publishing of content. A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to.
The basic difference between WordPress and Joomla is that Joomla is a portal- or community type site while WordPress is a blog. Both platforms also have an extensive community of developers that create plugins that build on the functionality of the system.
What is Hubspot? ◊ New Service ◊
What is WordPress?
What is Joomla?
Joomla! is used all over the world. Its users include; Corporate Web sites or portals, Corporate intranets and extranets, Online magazines, newspapers and publications, E-commerce and online reservations, Government applications, Small business Web sites, Personal or family homepages, etc.